Sunday, April 27, 2008

From N.Y. to L.A.


We had such a lovely weekend! Yay, the weather is FINALLY cooperating. One of the highlights of the last couple of weeks has been hanging out with my little brother Noel. He is on his way down to L.A. He just moved from Brooklyn, N.Y. where he's lived for the last 7 years. I wish he lived even closer, but at least L.A. isn't a whole days worth of flying. Besides, now I'll have a built in tour guide for areas in California. Noel is one of the BEST cooks on this earth. While he's been visiting I've been spoiled by his amazing meals, great company, and all the laughter he brings in to my life. Not to mention he's an awesome uncle to my kids. He's also signed up to help me paint tomorrow :-) He's pulled my whole family together since he's been here. It's rare that all 4 of my brothers and I get together, so it's been really nice to spend time with them. It was great to see my nieces and nephews as well. The kids loved it too, they have lots of cousins to play with. Hope all of you that live in this neck of the woods have enjoyed the sunshine, & fresh air. We did!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Your family is beautiful! All of them!!!! I cant believe how big Nolan looks in those pictures. WOW!

Anonymous said...

I love the blog. It is great to see you were able to spend time with all the boys. You looked like you had a great time. Hello to all of them from me.
-Tracy