Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Girl








My sweet Olivia is inching towards 4 years old faster than I'm ready to embrace. Sometimes I wish she was still my little baby girl(we'll, she'll always be, but you catch my drift.) At the same time, I love watching her grow in to such a delightful young girl. Although she's got lots of "spice" too. I've always heard boys are harder to raise, and so far, I don't believe that. Nolan is much more "easy breezy," as my friend D would say. Liv keeps me on my toes, and picks out what she'd like me to wear each day, no joke. She also picks out her own clothes, dresses herself, and is in to flat ironing her hair right now. Right, and she also reminds me if I'm having a bad hair day. She'll say "mom, go look at your hair, it's bad." or "what is your hair doing?" I don't remember doing these things at 3 1/2. Seems like we've got a little fashion diva on our hands.

No comments: