

Should it stay or should it go? I have been contemplating cutting my hair(short) for months now. I have to change it every couple years, I get bored with it. It's gotten really long, and I like it, BUT I don't want it to start looking like the long, boring, high school hair I used to have. Ladies, I'm counting on you to tell me the truth if it starts looking that way.
It's actually Nolan that is now preventing me from cutting it. He's become super attached to my hair, especially when he's nursing. It's really sweet, he grabs an end piece of my hair, and then he rubs it across his face. It obviously comforts and sooths him because he often falls asleep while doing this. Sometimes he's a little stinker and just likes to hold on to a piece and then keeps pulling it. He can get a little wild with it too. Tonight you'd of thought he was holding on to the reigns of a horse instead of my braids. If I try and move it away from him, he growls at me. Or if I wear it up, he starts grabbing at my hair and tries to free a piece from my ponytail. Funny little guy! I really would feel terrible if I took it away from him right now. So my sweet prince, for the time being, you win, and my long hair stays.
2 comments:
Of course we would tell you if your hair needed a change! You look beautiful no matter what and I think Nolan is answering your question for the time being...keep it! xoxo Siri
Greetings from Ohio!
It's so funny that you ask about your hair b/c I was just looking at some of your pictures and I'm not kidding I was thinking "I love Kelli's hair!!!" You make me want to grow mine out. (which I'm thinking about and headed in that direction...I need a change every now and then also!) So I say, stay long for now, it's beautiful!
Well, say hello to everyone for me. I miss you guys!
Love, Tab
Post a Comment