Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Feeling a little "mother guilt"

I was just looking at my picture files from the first week of October 07. That's right, a year ago, October 2007--I'm at least one year behind on both my kids pictures, albums, etc, and I haven't rotated pictures in my house since last fall--It's sad, I know. I used to be so prompt with picture stuff, but unfortunately, that's changed. I'm unorganized in this area of my life for the time being. Maybe the upcoming cold, Fall weather will give me some inspiration to get inside projects done. AT LEAST that's what I'm hoping for. Anyhow, just wanted to post a few dusty pictures(which at this rate are on their way to being archived,) from last October, during this same week. Not a lot of exciting things going on in our world right now. Just a sick little munchkin :-( and babysitting our neighbors goldfish(Dorothy--who Olivia insists on checking every 5 minutes.) Hope this note finds everyone well! Xoxo

I can't believe how dark Nolan's hair was--he's such a Blondie now!

We're still working on the thumb sucking, but it's at a bare minimum now--crossing our fingers she'll be over it soon!

Daddy & NJP

The good ole' days when your baby would sleep right on your chest-oh how I MISS that!

Nolan & Sis, he's looking at her with blank stares :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We trust that Dorothy is in REALLY good hands! Thanks for watching her. xoxo Siri