This is about as good as our group shot could get, so cute though! As you can see, all the kidlets were distracted.
We are so blessed to live on a little cul-de-sac, it makes trick or treating with kids easy, and safe. We took our kids(along with our friends, and grandparents,) around the horseshoe and called it good. Most of the kids had a great time. Then there was my Livvy, she was totally freaked out by a lot of costumes. I can't blame her, some of it creeps me out too! She shed quite a few tears. I was the same way when I was little, I hated going to places like Chuck E Cheese, and also got scared of masks and weird costumes, poor Liv--she's inherited those fears from me. We had a delish chili feed, beer bread, and enough sweets to feed an army. On the downer, Olivia woke up in the middle of the night Fri burning up with a fever. She's been fighting a nasty upper respiratory virus all weekend. 'Tis the season!!! almost every mom that I've talked to this weekend has a sick child :( Is it already that time of year? At the same time, it seems like there's been junk going around for months, and it doesn't seem to ever stop. Praying that all our kids get better, and that we can all stay healthy. It breaks my heart when my kids aren't feeling well, I feel so helpless. Hope you're in GOOD HEALTH, and if you're fighting the "bugs" praying that you will get better soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment