I haven't blogged much about my sweet boy lately. My Nolan, he's such a spark plug. He is now 16 months old, ahh, could shed a tear over that one! I think back to the journey I went through to finally get to Nolan J. Patrick~the terrible morning sickness piggybacked with Zofran/prometrium, a baby aspirin each day, the shots in my tummy for 8 months, I could list a few more things, but I'll spare you the details, besides most of you know what those things are :") what a ride it was. I know a lot of other moms who have gone through an awful lot to get to their blessings. The truth is most of us would go through it over and over for them. I'm in love with him! He's the polar opposite of his big sister, and that has made it even more interesting to watch him evolve. We have our reserved, docile Livvy, and then there's our determined, constant ball of energy, Nolan. He's trying to say everything we're saying now, very cute, and fun because he's becoming a great little communicator. Seems like he's always trying to figure "things" out. To test them, he might pull it a part, climb on it, break it, eat it, jump on it/or off of it, or whatever else he thinks he needs to do to figure it out. My friend D always says he's "frisky" like a cat, and boy that's the truth! Or Olivia likes to call him a "cub bear." But then, there's his sweet, soft, tenderhearted side. Like when he just wants his B (his silky blanket,) for a bit of cuddle time, sits on my lap for a story, give hugs, or my favorite, kisses. Here are some new photos of NJP. You'll notice his new trend is to rub his food in his hair during mealtime, fun times! I absolutely love having a little boy, it's a whole new world!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
What this boy is made of~Snips and snails, And puppy dog tails!
I haven't blogged much about my sweet boy lately. My Nolan, he's such a spark plug. He is now 16 months old, ahh, could shed a tear over that one! I think back to the journey I went through to finally get to Nolan J. Patrick~the terrible morning sickness piggybacked with Zofran/prometrium, a baby aspirin each day, the shots in my tummy for 8 months, I could list a few more things, but I'll spare you the details, besides most of you know what those things are :") what a ride it was. I know a lot of other moms who have gone through an awful lot to get to their blessings. The truth is most of us would go through it over and over for them. I'm in love with him! He's the polar opposite of his big sister, and that has made it even more interesting to watch him evolve. We have our reserved, docile Livvy, and then there's our determined, constant ball of energy, Nolan. He's trying to say everything we're saying now, very cute, and fun because he's becoming a great little communicator. Seems like he's always trying to figure "things" out. To test them, he might pull it a part, climb on it, break it, eat it, jump on it/or off of it, or whatever else he thinks he needs to do to figure it out. My friend D always says he's "frisky" like a cat, and boy that's the truth! Or Olivia likes to call him a "cub bear." But then, there's his sweet, soft, tenderhearted side. Like when he just wants his B (his silky blanket,) for a bit of cuddle time, sits on my lap for a story, give hugs, or my favorite, kisses. Here are some new photos of NJP. You'll notice his new trend is to rub his food in his hair during mealtime, fun times! I absolutely love having a little boy, it's a whole new world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My favorite little purr kitty NJP!!! I can't believe how he's growing up right before our eyes. I can still picture you pregnant having to leave the room or go home so Shane could give you your shots! I feel so lucky to have been present in his journey thus far and only LOTS more memories to come! MEOW :-)
~D
What a handsome lil' man Kell! It has been so fun hearing all the stories about NJP and how different he is from his big sis. I am glad that you and I get to talk (and laugh) about all those differences between the boy/girl thing.
I am so glad he is here and it has been fun to see you and Shane with your kiddos -even though it is mostly from pictures lately!
Hope you all make it over to the coast soon or that we make it your way...
Miss you all!
Post a Comment