Sunday, March 1, 2009

No More Terry Bradshaw






Well, I finally gave in. I cut Nolan's short top long back, it really was starting to look like hockey hair, or my favorite comparison, like the sports broadcaster Terry Bradshaw. I was holding on to anything that would make him seem more like a "baby" and didn't want to cut his ducky hair. It's so fine, and blond. I feel like he's such a big boy now, no more nursing, has a little boy hair cut--awww! He did great, didn't even shed a tear(then there's sappy ole' mom.) He was being kind of a stinker--how odd! He kept grabbing the comb and trying to comb his hair and reach for all the tools while the stylist was trying to cut. I think it turned out pretty cute, and now realize that he looked like there was a little rat tail hanging off the back before :") The little pieces of his ducky hair are now tucked away in a little baggy. Nonetheless, the new hair cut looks much better.

4 comments:

Siri said...

He looks great! I love th cut and the shirt...I wonder who he got that from:)

Anonymous said...

What a handsome lil' man you have there! LOVE the shirt.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a little dude! Maybe Nolan can give R.C. some tips on braving hair cuts:-)

Loves,
~D

LAURA said...

I'm proud of you Nolan, it's always hard to say goodbye to the party in the back and be all business. You're lookin' good little buddy:)