Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Little of This & That

Our mini vacation over to Seattle was fantastic! We had a great time just hanging out with two and a half of our favorite friends. The weather was PERFECT, amazing food, shopping, the zoo(although my favorite part, the butterfly tent, wasn't open,) and trader joe's. The weekend went by rather fast so there wasn't enough time for the aquarium or market which were also on our list. There's always next time...I look forward to those things when I go back to visit Shaana and her new baby girl very soon.

We had a nice Easter. Spent part of the day with Shane's side of the fam, and then migrated over to mine(which was such a small group this year. I still get a little sad since I grew up with such a BIG, close knit family. It's hard to get everyone together when we all have families of our own, etc... One of the highlights of our weekend was Shane's family visiting from Boise. They have a darling little family and Olivia always enjoys her very "girly" cousins Clara and Charlotte. The kids all had a great time.

Notice that we don't even have one picture of our family together...so sad. I'm beginning to think it might be time for professional pictures, or to have a friend take some family shots. Shane and I never seem to be in pictures together, or together with the kiddos. Guess we'll have to work on that.

1 comment:

Kaie Grainger said...

Hey, Kelli!

Just wanted to say hello and tell you once again what a beautiful family you have :) I love checking out all your new blogs/pics. Hope to see you again sometime soon! Enjoy the beautiful weather that has FINALLY arrived!!
(Baby #2 due on Halloween)
Love ya,
Katie