Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm in Kindergarten... I LOVE babies, playing with my dolls, the colors pink & purple, taking pictures, bubble gum...

First day of kindergarten
Mommy & me(I attempted taking our picture since we were by ourselves.)
Outside of Liv's classroom
Olivia & her Kindergarten buddy Cameron
She insisted that I take a picture of her backpack on the 2nd day of school

2 out of the oh, 6, "kids" Olivia has. This is Kase & Isabel. Olivia took this pic
Liv's photo shoot with Nolan
And, herself :")

Taking a nap with all her "kids"

Can you imagine if our bellies were that distorted during pregnancy, oh wow!
Prenatal yoga

I feel like a bad mom, since I'm probably the only one out there that hasn't yet posted my child's first day of Kindergarten pictures. So, here they are. Olivia is finally comfortable leaving me for the day. She started several of her mornings with crocodile tears, and they slowly turned to baby tears, and now, no tears. Her teacher is such an answer to prayer, and is everything Olivia needs in a learning environment. There are only 13 kids, which I think is a perfect class size.

I also included some of Olivia's latest photos. She has our old camera and walks around the house taking some really random pictures. I've deleted most of the one's she's taken of me because, well, they're hideous..me in my old tattered sweats, bad hair, etc... :") She takes some cute one's of herself, dolls, & Nolan. The other pictures are of Liv doing prenatal yoga. She reminds me so much of myself as a little girl. She loves babies, and pretending she's a little momma. I love watching kids use their imagination during dramatic play.

*One more thing, a BIG thank you to Auntie D for the lovely books~The Night Before Kindergarten, and Chrysanthemum. Thank you so much!

5 comments:

LAURA said...

6 kids Liv?! Are you trying to beat your Auntie Laura by one-upping me? I'm so happy you love kindergarten, Ella does too but misses you. As we say around here in regards to you - we O-love-a-you Olivia.

Siri said...

Love the photos. I delete pictures that Matthew takes of me too. I think it is too honest a picture because it shows how nasty I really look on days!! Ha! So happy that you are happy at school. SO CUTE! xoxo

April said...

Yay Olivia! You are growing up into an amazing, adorable and fun little (big!) gal. I am so happy you like kindergarten and that your class is the perfect size. We LOVE the outfits on Kase and Isabel. It looks like you have some incredible buddies to nap with. ☺ Kell, you've got two cute kiddos. I am so proud of all you have accomplished. Who knew the two of us would end up where we are today. Just wish we could see each other more and know each of the kiddos a bit more.
♥ you!

Anonymous said...

ok, so I must say your blog's big picture (the one of you, Shane, and the kids at the game)...Nolan looks like a little man! SO cute! And I love the picture that Olivia took of herself, I don't why, but all I saw was Olivia at 16!!! You have such a beautiful family!
Love Tabby

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS! Kindergarten--how bittersweet it is. LOVE the photos and I'm not sure if R.C. is game for being a daddy of 6-ha ha!
Loves,
D