Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Moon 1 week from today~yahoo! Or shall I say, Yum, Yum, Yum, with a side of YUM!


My friends warned me that I'd become hooked, and, well, they were right!!! The Twilight series was by far one of my favorite reads of all time! While Sense and Sensibility and The Notebook are in the same category, these books may have bumped up to 1st place. So, I was pretty much 2 years behind most when I finally read the Twilight books. After I read the 1st(Twilight,) I couldn't believe I'd waited so long to read them! They are amazing!!! I fell in love with the books, characters, the story in general, and became slightly obsessed with them. When I read them they seemed completely human and believable. Most of you know that there's a twist to this love story because Edward is a Vampire. The love story is purely sweet, & so so sensual. I couldn't get enough of these books. By the time I got to the third, I started to read slower, and when I was on the 4th, Breaking Dawn, I wouldn't even read every day. I didn't want the book to end, for the story to end! I still think that Stephanie Meyer could add a 5th book to the series, at least that's what I'd like to believe. For now, the idea that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are together in real life gives me a bit of a Twilight fix. I never really thought much of Robert until I read the books and watched Twilight, and now, well I'm done. He's so sexy, I love his style, his music, personality(from what I see during interviews, etc.) He seems like an ordinary, and kind person. I did add a handful of Twilight and New Moon songs to my favorite tunes, hope those of you that are Twilight addicts are enjoying that :) As well as these pictures!






5 comments:

Siri said...

I love it!!! So SEXY and yes, isn't it funny how he was so ordinary until he became the character of Edward:) Can't wait for the movie!!! ONE WEEK!

Anonymous said...

I love it Kelli! and Robert Pattinson!!! yummy is right. And it is so funny, b/c I read the last book slower than the others also. It's been awhile since I've read the books, I miss the story...maybe I'll read them again, lol.
Love Tabby

Anonymous said...

You BRAT! I should have known when you told me about the books that I would get hooked. I don't want to start Eclipse until Monday know because the weekend is so jam packed... I don't know how long I can go without reading it, LOL! I am betting that I know where you will be on Nov. 19--waiting in line to catch the midnight showing on the 20th? Haha. Glad you told me how good these are. Now to finish this next one and move on to the last...
-A

LAURA said...

I wish I could go with you! I just got the books from D though so with 4 kids I don't think I can read that fast - although, come to think of it, I do have about 4 more hours in my day thanks to the twins sleeping (or lack of) schedule:-)

Kelli said...

miss you tabby and april~and wish you were both here so we could all go together. tab, once you're living here, we can get together and rewatch twilight and have wine and dessert :) i'm sure joe and shane will be thrilled about that idea! xo