Saturday, January 23, 2010
The voice of and ANGEL~
Brandi Carlile is one of my favorite singers. Her voice is so amazing, never a flaw! She has one of those voices that I could fall asleep to everynight because it's so beautiful. Not everyone can sing completely unplugged and send chills down your spine and make you want to cry all at the same time. I also LOVE Katie Herzig and she opened for Brandi again. I saw them both last year at the Fox with the Spokane Symphony. One of my besties treated me to VIP Brandi Carlile tickets a couple weeks ago~THANKS JEN! It was another brilliant concert! Not to mention, a much needed night out with a good friend. There were a couple other girls who came along, another friend of ours from J.H., H.S., and WSU, Jenna, and Deanna(A friend I met through Jen.) Jenny always knows how to make me laugh, and brings out the goofiest side of me =) It was nice to have some laughter and joy after a strange, and intense month of, well...Mess!
Jenny & I(You'll notice my nostrils are flaring and my eyes are squinted, because Jen has me in stitches over something I can't write on this blog.
Katie Herzig!
Brandi Carlile, she's so cute, I love her style!
I took this picture because this lady's annoying, terrible hair kept getting in the way of my view. Oh how I wanted to hand her my hairdresser's card! Get out of the 80's! Not to mention she and her 80's bf kept making out, it was gross!


Another fun moment when we could be immature and play because we weren't with our kids =)
These girls=TROUBLE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Whose mullet was in the #5 pick and I sware I was sober in the #8 pick. And who was the old horney guy that kept buggin us?
xoxo
Jen
Haha...you remember the lady from #5~remember her bf kept rubbing her head/hair, ew! And ya, creepy city hall guy, so gross! i'm pretty sure you weren't sober in #8~but nice try!
LOVE IT! Looks like all of you had a great time. I am laughing at you two and can only imagine what you were cracking up about. ♥ you two ladies!!! ~A
Looks like a blast! Jenny is such a crack-up and your description of that ladies hair had me laughing out loud. Glad you got to go out for a night on the town:-)
Post a Comment