Friday, May 21, 2010

My BROTHER'S!

I have a ton of family pictures and things to share from my brother Noels visit! Can't get to it right now, but came across pictures taken of the 5 of us over the last few years and was comparing it to this years. We haven't changed that much =) Maybe a few more grey hairs, and give or take a few pounds~ha! I wish Noel lived closer, he still remains in NY, but it's the perfect spot for him in this chapter of his life. I love these boys so much!!
June 2007~you can't see my BIG ole' belly, I was about 7 months pregnant with Nolan in this picture!
April 2008
May 2010

4 comments:

Felicia said...

I'm Tabitha's sister Felicia. And I came across your blog and I remember her showing it to me when she was here. Telling me stories about liv and Nolan, and how they make her laugh. I'm just happy that even though she isn't here, she still has a big family out there too!

Tabitha said...

Wow, here I am at work...taking a minute to comment your blog as I sit down to eat some lunch and I see a comment from my sister and now I'm all sad and holding back the tears.
What I wanted to say is...my what cute brothers you have! ;) You guys honestly all look so much alike! I hope Noel can visit again soon. It's so nice having hime around.

Anonymous said...

These pics are great Kell! I miss all of you soooo much, and hope all of us have the chance to get together someday soon--it'd be incredible to see the Hennessy clan all together! We'd need a few days just to get over all the stories and laughter! ♥A

LAURA said...

I'm happy to see you snuggled up with all your brothers. I daydream about my Ella being surrounded by her grown-up little brothers and one big brother someday just like you are. XO