I can't believe summer is just about over =( It went by way too fast this year!!! I think maybe that's the case when you have kids in school, It seems as though Liv just finished Kindergarten. She starts 1st grade in 4 days, WHOA!
I came across this picture of Nolan(my sweet & spicy, almost 3 year old) when I downloaded pictures from the camera. Shane must have taken it. It just reminded me of the goodness of summer. Here are a few of our favorite summer things~
I came across this picture of Nolan(my sweet & spicy, almost 3 year old) when I downloaded pictures from the camera. Shane must have taken it. It just reminded me of the goodness of summer. Here are a few of our favorite summer things~
2 comments:
aw the little guy's smile just melts my heart!
Hi Kelly.
.Just finished catching up on your beautiful pictures!!
Everyone looks so happy to be celebrating and having so much fun together!
I think of you very often and I'm so happy that you are enjoying your life and family so much. Thanks for sharing all of this with everyone. For me it makes me happy that you are so happy and also reminds me of Katie, Paul and Julie when they were that age.
It would be lovely if could have have more chats but I know you know you are safely tucked inside my heart always.
Love you
Aunt Mary
Post a Comment