
Nolan & I had a date! We had so much fun, the highlight was Seussical the Musical, and Red Robin for lunch. I love my little man, and I know I've mentioned this over and over...but I am so grateful for the solo time I get with him each day. We had the best company along side of us. Olivia's Kindergarten teacher(from last year) has become a dear friend, mentor, encourager, a wonderful addition and vessel to our lives. She had a few extra tickets and asked if we could join her along with her Kindergarten class. We went to lunch afterwords, just the 3 of us, and it was so nice to catch up with her. Not to mention I was thrilled to have that time with Nolan. He LOVED the musical, it was his first time watching a performance like that in a theater setting other than his sister during ballet. The children in Seussical were incredibly talented, it's amazing. My friend D and I took the older kids the following weekend, and it was kind of a zoo, but I guess fitting when it comes to Seuss =)
1 comment:
Awww Man...he looks like such a little man. So adorable! xoxo
Post a Comment