Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. Jeremiah 1:5
After a ton of prayer, faith, healing, support, and love...I am beyond thankful to announce that we will be adding another Lofstedt to our nest. I've got a continually growing pregnant belly to prove it =) And from what my OB says, I am measuring "large." Just what I wanted to hear! Although maybe I am not that surprised since lately I feel like I've been eating for a possible linebacker ;)
I can't wait to kiss, snuggle, smell, nurse and hold this baby sometime in July! I thank Jesus everyday for giving me another chance to be a mama.
Here are a few belly shots(my tummy is a little battered and bruised do to the Lovenox injections.) Olivia took a couple so they are angled kind of funny, but she really wanted to take them.

7 comments:
You know how beyond thrilled we are for you, but I wanted to put it in black and white so that baby Lofstedt the 3rd can see proof when you print this blog out:)
Can't wait to meet you and hold you and pat your tiny bottom, with gritted teeth of course;)
XOXO Auntie Laura
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this post! It's so real now! You know what I mean! I feel like this little peanut has been growing for so long! Can it PLEASE be July??? I can't wait to hold your leg :) A girl can dream!
Lots of love to #3! So excited to see your adorable little face! xoxoxoxxo
~D
I've been waiting for so long for this post!!! So excited for your family to be growing and that you both are healthy. We will be praying in the months to come!
Love you all!!
Shaana
I am going to fight for the other leg:) I am very excited and happy to see that you have been gaining weight! Love the Bean burrito cravings. SO HAPPY FOR YOU and can't wait to snuggle her...yes that is my prediction! xoxoxoxoxo
Hi KELLY!!!!!!!
This is such great news! I'm so excited to hear there will be a new little baby Loftstead in the family. You must have been over the moon when you found out. All the best to all of you..hugs to big sister Olivia and now big brother Nolan and of course Daddy.
Love
Aunt Mary and Uncle Pat
Oooh this post brings tears to my eyes Kell - congratulations to one of the cutest pregnant gals I know!! I can't wait to talk to you, and please do have a shower - I will try to schedule a Spokane visit and come. I am so happy for all of you - what an incredible blessing. BIG hugs to all of you and I love and miss you all very, very much!
-April
Kelli I'm so excited for you!! I missed being around for the birth of the first two, so I just can't wait!!! I feel like July is going to be here before we know it! and you look darling...I hope that I look like you when I'm pregnant!
xoxo
tab
Post a Comment