Monday, June 20, 2011

Lugging around a chubby baby boy(at least I hope he is!)

I have always wanted a chubby baby, and so far, both of my kiddos leaned out.  My OB told me at my 28 week appointment. that I was growing "a chubby baby boy."  I can't wait to see him!  He was measuring in the 82% at that appointment, who knows how accurate that is, but I certainly feel like he's a good sized baby boy.  Based on how I'm starting to feel, I would be surprised if I make it to the tail end of July, my guess would be the week before.  We shall see.  Here are my 7 and 8 month pictures.  My belly has definitely G-R-O-W-N!  I am so eager to see this little man!

 7 months!

 32 weeks...4 days, a black bean burger, tator tots, & a caff-free coke later ;)

3 comments:

Siri said...

I think you look adorable and not big at all! xoxo

The Wileys said...

You are definitely the cutest pregnant mama!!! Miss you all so very much! :)

Aunt Mary said...

Hi Kelly..looking forward to seeing your expanding tummy within the month!
Love to all of you!
Aunt Mary