Wednesday, August 31, 2011

1st Day of 2nd Grade!

My noodle is in the 2nd grade as of today!  I can finally say that she now heads off to school without any hesitations of being away from her Mom & Dad~it has seriously taken her since pre-k til now to be okay with that.  As hard as the separation anxiety has been not only on her, but on me, I love that she desired to be around me that much ;)  All in all, I am thrilled that she LOVES school, LOVES her teacher, and more importantly feels completely safe, and comfortable in her school environment.  Of course I miss the heck out of her already, and today was only a 1/2 day.  However, I will enjoy being with my boys, and super excited to start co-op with my little buddy NJP in a couple weeks! 

1 comment:

Siri said...

We are lucky to have such a great school aren't we?! She looks more and more grown up and like a mini kelli everyday and I LOVE it! xoxo