Monday, October 24, 2011

12 week old Angel Pie~

OK I can't quite grasp that Leo turned 12 weeks last Thursday...it's truly going by WAAAY TOO FAST!  Couldn't help taking photo after photo of him on his 12 week bIrThDaY(shocking I know ;) )
He is becoming such a fun, and hApPy little guy.  He smiles, giggles, and interacts all the time now.  I think he might have a raspy voice, we shall find out soon enough.  He is my chunkiest baby so far, and we are loving it!  I hope he continues to get little rolls all over his baby soft little bod.  He still has a fare amount of hair, it's light brown, but if I had to guess, he'll go blonde like his brother and sister did at one point, and maybe even have curls.  His eyes are looking very blue to me now, so that will be another surprise down the road.  They change up so much, so it's hard to say.  I think he is such a good mix of both Olivia & Nolan.  Sometimes I look at him and see Olivia as a baby, other times, Nolan.  My kids all started out with dark hair, and went light.  Nolan also had blue eyes for several months, and they changed into a cameleon(always changing,) eyes like his mama.

He is getting big so fast.  So I want to hold him even more now, especially while he's sleeping, because I know that in a flash, he'll want his own space =(  to get comfy and sleep.  Shane said the same thing yesterday.  This will sound silly but he said he is soaking up nighttime wakings with Leo and wanting to take him down to the couch to fall asleep in the middle of the night because he also knows it will be short lived.  Yet who I am kidding, this little guy has yet to sleep on his own, we are a co-sleeping family around here ;).

This last 12 weeks has raced right by, even my pregnancy with Leo seems like it was decades ago.  I am bursting with joy at the sight, smell, and life of this little man.  I really can't get enough!  Here are some pictures I took at 12 weeks, enjoy~
Crazy hair after bath time
Smiley Boy
Omgosh, I laughed so hard when I saw this picture of Leo doing the "Elvis"  Funny thing, I have a picture of Nolan doing the same thing
He is trying very hard to become a thumb sucker, so determined.  
He blows little bubbles out his mouth =)
More bubbles

1 comment:

Siri said...

Oh Kelli He is too much! What a happy baby and an adorable boy. So happy to snuggle him on Sat! xoxo