Saturday, December 10, 2011

Santa Baby!

As you can see, Leo is a well fed little munchkin ;) It pains me that he will be 5 months old at the end of this month. He is such a sweet little fellow. We are having a lot of fun with him! He loves to babble, smiles all of the time, and is so interactive now. I love to watch him with his older sissy and brother, he just loves them! I would have a houseful of babies if they were all wired like him. One word I often use with him is that he is "predictable" making my transition from 2-3 a lot easier than I would have imagined. I haven't been posting many pictures, or what we've been up to lately. I plan to get caught up on that soon. For now, here are some fun pictures of my roly poly baby boy!
Ha ha, he was trying to eat the Santa hat, and it didn't taste that good...like fake fur ;)
Look at that little bod!
Yum!
Always looking for food
I would like to eat him!

2 comments:

LAURA said...

LoVe the chub, delish. And this Santa doesn't smell like beef and cheese;) just buttermilk breath. Love you Leo.

The Wileys said...

I have to keep looking at these pictures because I just think he is the cutest thing I've seen. I wish I could hold and squeeze his little chubby body. :) Merry Christmas to all of you...miss you lots!!