So Leo has hit the 6 month mark(sick I know, it's going too fast for this mama!) When I took him in for his 6 month well baby a couple of weeks ago he was weighing 17 11.5 lbs, and was 27 1/2 inches long. He nurses like a champ, and this time around, I didn't want to rush to solid foods. Mainly because it makes him seem so big =( But he needs to eat big boy foods now too. He has been the least picky so far. He eats whole grain cereal, pears, bananas, apple sauce, peas, carrots, sweet potatoes.
Leo is seriously one of the happiest, jovial little babies I've ever known. He LOVES people, he smiles all of the time, is frisky, loves to give kisses, and squeeze and pinch ;) He is sitting up a little, scooting around and trying to crawl(again, what is he doing to me, I wish he'd slow things down a little!) The topper was this past Wednesday he got his first tooth!! I couldn't believe it. He was 6 months early in this area, Liv was over a year old before she got her first, and Nolan just shy of a year. I was sure it would take him a year too, but nope, this kiddo is going to do everything faster, little stinker. He still has the random sleeping patterns of a newborn though, especially at night. I tend to walk around like a zombie, but what do you do? It's life, and life with a baby. All of my children tend to not sleep well during their first year, but become excellent sleepers after that, and good nappers too. Took some pictures of Leo on his 6 month birthday. Wanted to get the BiG kids with him, but poor Nolan wasn't into it(what kids are?) He had just woken up from a nap and was being a little stinker. These kiddos are my life, this chapter in their small years is very demanding, but I am really trying to soak it up, because it is just flying by =(
So thankful for a healthy, happy, lovely little 6 month old baby boy, he melts my heart!
3 comments:
YOUR child us a pincher?!?! I wonder where that comes from??? Kell, you have three of the most precious babies ever!!! Truly one blessed mama. I can not wait to see all of you this spring!!! Love and hugs to all of you kitty ;)
He is adorable and one of the happiest babies ever! Love the pics:) xo
Oh Leo, why are you doing this to us?! I think you're going to be a go-getter and you are growing up way too fast. Don't you know you're the last baby for our gang?! we need you to stay little! Great pictures, I want to nibble his little man boobies! xo
Post a Comment