Whoa, it's been a C-R-A-Z-Y month! Olivia's last day of school was June 13(also my BiRtHdAy.) We left for our annual trip down to the Oregon Coast that same day. We spent a week down at Rockaway, & Cannon Beach. When we got back home I had one day before family came into town for my Mom's 60th BiRtHdAy. My brother has been town visiting before he heads back to N.Y. And well, now it's time to get going on Leo's 1st BiRtHdAy party~can't believe I just typed that!!! He's going to be 1 in a flash. It's amazing, and tugs at my heart all at once. This last year has gone by way too fast. Summers are busy around here...especially since our 3 little one's have July, August, & September Birthdays. Leo & Liv's are exactly 1 week apart. Life is good, but so busy, I want to just unplug, but don't really get the chance. This week brings more excitment as my friend Siri will bring a new baby boy into the world...and I thank her in advance for giving me a newborn baby fix. Can't wait to meet the newest Herzog!
So it's been Vacations, Birthdays, Baby's, & Business as usual! All in all, we are enjoying summer! Pictures and posts on all the above coming soon~
No comments:
Post a Comment