Thought I'd take a break from scrubbing toilets, and dusting( of my least favorite household duties!) AND do something that makes me happy, like looking at pictures of my sweet faces and writing about what they are up do.
Liv & Nolan are both in school 5 days a week now, so weird! Olivia is in the 3rd grade, loving it, enjoying her friends, and getting to know her teacher, whom she seems to really like. My little Nolan started 1/2 day Kindergarten. He has an early September birthday so misses the cutoff by just a couple of days. God orchestrated something really cool for him. Olivia's Kindergarten teacher had a large group of young 5 year old kiddos that signed up for Kindergarten this year. So this year he is so fortunate to have one of my favorite women on the planet, Mrs.Tammy, and he will be in full day Kindergarten next year(which will make more sense for him as a 6 yr old.) Nolan is also enjoying Kindergarten, making new friends, learning , & loving this new adventure he is on.
 |
| 1st day of school 2012!!! |
 |
| Can you say excited? and HAPPY! |
 |
| Nolan with his buddy Landon |
 |
| The K class, 12 boys...only 2 girls! |
 |
| They love the playground, which is the woods, very cool for little boys! |
 |
| I snuck in to see where Nolan was sitting before class started. |
 |
| My little Dolly the morning of her 1st day of 3rd grade! |
A friend that I used to teach with at Mt. Spokane said the funniest thing the other day so I have to share.
"I got every single thing done I hoped to while the kids were in school," said no one ever." This is so hilarious and is so true in my life right now! Cleaning, cooking, laundry, running errands, and more dumb errands, managing a house with kids, and a husband~whew, it takes everything I have! When I do get a 1/2 second to do something, it's usually to read a page or 2 of a book that will take me forever to finish, write on here, or quickly check the Internet. My day will come when life isn't always moving full speed ahead in the F-A-S-T lane =)
1 comment:
can't believe it, another school year is here and i wasn't even close to ready! the kids are getting so big, bittersweet...
Post a Comment