Olivia has a project due tomorrow and it requires sharing some pictures of her life. So we went through loads of picture files over the weekend so she could pick out what she wanted. While doing that I found some pictures of Nolan & Leo exactly one year ago. I couldn't believe how teeny Leo looked, with dark, straight hair! Now, well let's just say his hair has a mind of it's own, wild, and has a head FULL of crazy curls. So funny how much it has changed.
Leo & Nolan are becoming little buddies. Leo misses him when he's at school and when he wakes up he often looks around for him and says "Nolan" He LOVES his big brother so much. Nolan is becoming much more protective, and helpful to his little B. Both my boys are such cuddle bugs. Nolan still likes snuggling, and when Shane and I lay with him he always grabs our arms and pulls them tight around his little body. Leo is like a Koala, hugs us so tight and squeezes his little hands to cling as tight as he can, it's so darn cute! I am one lucky mama to have boys that love this way.
Leo is 2 kids in 1 ;). He is the busiest, most determined of all 3 of the kids at this age. I thought Nolan was determined, but holy moly, Leo surpasses him by far. I wish I could bottle up his energy and give myself a dose each day. He adds a new word to his vocabulary each week, talks up a storm. Still a picky eater when it comes to anything with a smooth texture like noodles, eggs, beans, tortillas(which is killing me because that's a major staple around here). And let's just say this 17 month old little porky pig has YET to sleep through the night, ay yi yi! Sadly I am used to it, although I crave more sleep.
Last Sunday night through Monday it dumped here, covering our city with snow. It was really beautiful. Nolan was so happy, and helped his Daddy shovel before he left for school. *One other random thing about Nolan. Last week I was on the couch with the boys and they were lifting up my shirt looking at my belly. Nolan looked at Leo and said "smack her belly!" and then "it looks like dough!" Awesome, thanks buddy ;) Out of the mouth of babes!
Pictures~
 |
| Cuties~1 year ago! |
 |
| Picture below 1 year later! |
 |
Leo rubs his little feet together when he is relaxing, just like my Dad does
Trying to show me thank you Mama
Please Mama~baby sign language, he uses it all the time
My 17 month old BiRtHdAy!
|
 |
| Leo, his hair is so wild, & funny in these pictures |
 |
| He's a climber! |
 |
| A few of his "I'm about to do something NAUGHTY" looks ;) |
 |
| Major Art Garfunkel(hair) going on here |
 |
| Snow, SNOW, & more SnOw last Monday |
 |
| Cutie boy |
 |
| Trying to chip away at the ice |
 |
| Favorite snow boy & favorite snow baby! |
No comments:
Post a Comment