who watches down on me from
Heaven!
This is a picture of Shane's Dad(Jerry Bruce Lofstedt) when he was 18 months old.
 |
| Below is Leo at the exact same age! |
And this is Leo at the exact same age, when he turned 18 months! It's so sweet~you can see where Leo gets his curls, eyes/eyebrow shape, his smile, his mouth, his look in general! It melts my heart to see the strong similarities! I know it has touched Shane's deeply, as well as his Mom's, sisters, and anyone else who knew his father.
Wish we could have met him! Shane, Shawna, and Dianne have the best stories to share. Shane has always said his Dad was his
Hero, and I can understand why when I hear about him, when I see pictures and videos of him. A hero indeed~he was also a pilot in the Air Force and served our country! One of the best gifts Shane's Mama has continued to give him are old videos from his younger years in life. They are a wonderful collaboration of different life, family, friend events. She has put in so much to create these! It's taken so much work, because she's transferred hours upon hours of VHS videos onto Cd's. Priceless, and we love to watch them, especially the kids! We often explain to the children that they will meet him one day in Heaven. Until then, he knows they are here on Earth, and he watches over them. Life can be so unfair!
*By the way, Leo is inching towards 20 months~EEK!!! These pictures are a couple months old, at 18 months, which shows you how behind on am on pictures, & blogging!
3 comments:
OMG that is crazy! I love it and he is definitely looking down from heaven on your wonderful family!
WOW! He is definitely a little mini of Shane's father, that is amazing! I know he is looking down on all of you and smiling - so proud - of your beautiful family. <3 A
Lofstedt genes are some strong stuff! Nolan is Shane's kiddo pics, Leo is Jerry's. Seriously can't believe how much they look alike, it's crazy! xo
Post a Comment