NJP has learned some new things this week. This little guy is so determined! He's been trying to climb up our stairs, stands up in his crib, and pulls himself up using anything that will give him leverage. I wish I had everything padded for him, I still feel bad when he gets a little bonk. Hey Laura, didn't you say there's a helmet that kids could wear to prevent bumps and bruises :)? Olivia and I were sitting with him today playing paddy cake, and he was trying to clap his little hands together and say "yay." Nobody else would know what the heck he was trying to say, but as his mom, I got it. This is a fun age. I really do think each stage is precious, but have to admit I already miss him as a newborn. There's nothing like having them sleep and snuggle with you all day long. At the same time, love it when they become interactive, and to watch them explore. He's a lot of fun, we're enjoying him! Just wish time would stand still for a bit, this is going by a little too fast for me.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
I'm 8 Months Old!
NJP has learned some new things this week. This little guy is so determined! He's been trying to climb up our stairs, stands up in his crib, and pulls himself up using anything that will give him leverage. I wish I had everything padded for him, I still feel bad when he gets a little bonk. Hey Laura, didn't you say there's a helmet that kids could wear to prevent bumps and bruises :)? Olivia and I were sitting with him today playing paddy cake, and he was trying to clap his little hands together and say "yay." Nobody else would know what the heck he was trying to say, but as his mom, I got it. This is a fun age. I really do think each stage is precious, but have to admit I already miss him as a newborn. There's nothing like having them sleep and snuggle with you all day long. At the same time, love it when they become interactive, and to watch them explore. He's a lot of fun, we're enjoying him! Just wish time would stand still for a bit, this is going by a little too fast for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Shaana may have a rockin' hard bod, but I'm scrappy - I'll fight her if I have to! Auntie Lowie will not be de-throned. JK:-) I think Olivia's personality it big enough to share. Love you Liv.
He is so cute! He looks just like his daddy! Hope you are all doing well.
-Tracy
Post a Comment