What a beautiful weekend! I loved every minute of it, burnt shoulder's and all. If only I inherited just a tinge more of my mom's Hispanic skin. Guess I got more of the Irish side from my Dad. Shane and I finally tackled a major project/clean up, our garage. We've been putting it off for months. It's so nice to have it all tidy and organized again. I filled up 3 large garbage bags for "good willy," (goodwill) as Liv calls it, and tossed the rest of junk into the trash. Olivia was on a treasure hunt while going through the mess with us. Nolan on the other hand decided he would use this time to take a nice snooze while in the backpack on Daddy's back. We also got to spend time with some of our favorite people, The Ruff's. Olivia and her best friend Ella were on a mission as usual. Both girls have a great sense of imagination. Olivia said "let's go the the beach!" So they made a beach out of a rubbermaid bin. Before we knew it, they had striped down and were running around the yard nakey. To be that free again! We topped the evening off by stuffing ourselves with a delicious, all American meal. Wish I could eat like that every night, it was so good! Our yard is starting to become very colorful. It's a cheerful place when everything is in bloom. I also love the fact that I no longer have to go to the store to buy flowers. Thank you Lord for giving us such simple creations that make us happy!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
A Pocket Full Of Sunshine
What a beautiful weekend! I loved every minute of it, burnt shoulder's and all. If only I inherited just a tinge more of my mom's Hispanic skin. Guess I got more of the Irish side from my Dad. Shane and I finally tackled a major project/clean up, our garage. We've been putting it off for months. It's so nice to have it all tidy and organized again. I filled up 3 large garbage bags for "good willy," (goodwill) as Liv calls it, and tossed the rest of junk into the trash. Olivia was on a treasure hunt while going through the mess with us. Nolan on the other hand decided he would use this time to take a nice snooze while in the backpack on Daddy's back. We also got to spend time with some of our favorite people, The Ruff's. Olivia and her best friend Ella were on a mission as usual. Both girls have a great sense of imagination. Olivia said "let's go the the beach!" So they made a beach out of a rubbermaid bin. Before we knew it, they had striped down and were running around the yard nakey. To be that free again! We topped the evening off by stuffing ourselves with a delicious, all American meal. Wish I could eat like that every night, it was so good! Our yard is starting to become very colorful. It's a cheerful place when everything is in bloom. I also love the fact that I no longer have to go to the store to buy flowers. Thank you Lord for giving us such simple creations that make us happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment