5 days before you arrived!
Daddy holding you for the first time.
One of my favorite pictures of your brand new bright eyes looking at me.
1st Birthday!
2nd Birthday!Happy Birthday Olivia(Noonee, Schnoodle, Noodle, Liv, Livvy, Honey Girl, Sissy, Pumpkin.) There's probably a few more names that I'm missing, Daddy and I are always calling you something silly. I can't believe that you're 4 years old now. Time has flown by so fast, yet it doesn't seem like this many years has gone by with it. I can still remember the day I realized I was pregnant with you, when you first moved in my tummy, the night I went in to labor, and will never forget the 6 hours of pushing. Knowing your personality now, it only makes sense that you didn't want to come right out, little stinker! You're worth every minute of it! Daddy and I were blown away by our instantaneous love for you. I wish you could stay little forever, but am so excited to see who you become and what lies ahead for you. You bring us so much love, joy, laughter, and depending on the day, a few gray hairs :). We pray that you will always have the Love of Jesus in your heart, and will always live for him, and not the world.
You are our sweet and spicy, curly blond, blue eyed girl, and we love you "to the moon and back."
Hugs & Kisses~Mommy & Daddy
2 comments:
Olivia you are an amazing little person! Enjoy being 4! "Liv" it up-sparkle and shine! We love you!
Auntie D, Uncle Richie, R.C., and Rocky
Happy birthday a few days late Liv!
You have the most amazing family Kell, it's an inspiration to all of us. The pictures you posted from the hospital literally brought tears to my eyes.
I miss you all so much and wish we lived a LOT closer. Your friendship is truly a gift from above and I am so touched every time I read through your blog and see these adorable pictures!
Hugs,
April
Post a Comment