Shane(Pook, Babe)~
Happy 5 years! I really want to say happy 10~can you believe we've been together 10 years(but only married 5 of them,) on September 18th? Where has time gone? Here's to many, many, many more years together. I love you so much, you are my best friend, my anchor, always helping to keep me in balance! Hugs & Kisses...XOI have traveled to different parts of the world and have to say without a doubt Negril Jamaica(Sandals Resort,) is the most AMAZING place I have ever been to. Shane and I hope to go back for our 10 or 15 year anniversary. If you ever get the chance to spoil yourself, go to the Sandals in Negril, you'll never forget it! We have wonderful memories locked up in our hearts from our holiday spent there.



3 comments:
I hope you plan on having company for your 10th anniversary in Jamaica, WE'RE COMING, like it or not:)
Happy anniversary you little love birds.
Yeah we are too just so you know! I love NJP's pj's in the picture...xoxo Siri
You two are one of THE MOST adorable, inspirational couples I have ever known! Happy 5th anniversary-and 10 years together. I know that this is still only the beginning of your timeless love story together...
I can't wait to see how the chapters unfold with time for you two!
Hugs,
April
Post a Comment