Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mr. & Ms. Silly







The rascals were definitely being "silly" when I was attempting to take pictures. My little busy body Nolan is always on the go, so it was a miracle that I could get a couple with him actually sitting still. I was determined to get some new pictures of them this week because they've both hit the half way mark til their next birthday. Olivia is now 4 1/2, Nolan 1 1/2--WHAT? How time flies, I keep saying that, but it's absolutely true. My babes are growing like weeds. We are patiently waiting for Spring AGAIN this year. I've always loved the 4 seasons here, but winter has really gotten to me this last couple of years. I'm so tired of being cooped up lately. Although we have had a few nice days in between the rain and snow, yup, snow. We are heading over to Seattle this next weekend and I'm praying for beautiful weather.

2 comments:

April said...

I LOVE Liv's hair Kell, she is so cute! Both of your little rascals are. I am with you on being ready for Spring. Oregon is so rainy - and we had lots of snow this year for the area... At least I saw some though!
Hope you have fun in Seattle. I hit Waves of Grain on Sunday (or made my hubby do a "run" for us) and thought about you. Can't wait to catch up!!!!

LAURA said...

This is precisely why my camera is permanently set on the "sport" mode, the kids (especially NJP and Ella) are just a blur if not since they are always in action:-) How did we get here? - wasn't it yesterday that we were at the coast and the girls were 2, we blinked and now...