Sunday, March 29, 2009

We Miss You Tabby!


Olivia came across this picture this morning. The one of you and Liv making cupcakes for the first time with her cupcake maker from Yaya. I was so thankful that you had the patience for that. Besides, Olivia really wanted to make them with YOU. So this morning she said~
"Mom, I want to see Tab again sometime,"
"I want to paint nails with her sometime,"
"I like her,"
"She's pretty mama and I like her hair."

You know she adores you. We miss you and hope you are doing fantastic. Sounds like Joey will be over for a visit soon. I still say a wedding in Hawaii, or Mexico! Much Love to you...and you need to get on facebook.
XXOO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw, I miss everyone so much! I wish I could come for a quick visit. Whenever I get sad I just think about moving there soon. I can't wait!!! It will be tough leaving my family, but at the same time I am so excited to be close to all you guys. Tell Olivia I say hello and I miss hanging out with her.. painting nails together, doing her hair, baking cupcakes. I miss little Nolan too! All my love,
Tabitha

April said...

did someone say a wedding? must be some GREAT news I don't know about yet??? =)