My children have been waking up before 6AM nearly every day for weeks now. I am NOT a morning person so this is very difficult for me! If I could just get to bed by 9PM each night it wouldn't be as big of a deal. The kids were ready to start the day so early and I saw something on Sprout on how to make silly hats this morning. I didn't have all the supplies so made do with what we had. Don't laugh, I know they aren't very good, I'm not creative! So NJP's is a silly puppy hat, and Liv's, a bunny with one floppy ear. The kids have been wearing them all morning.
Happy Spring, and
WELCOME April! Come on warm weather!





1 comment:
They say the early bird gets the worm, but what they don't tell you is that the early bird's mom gets a headache. I'm right there with you, my kids are doing the same thing and I could just cry waking up that early. Must be the time change? I was thinking of you yesterday when I was hungry for lunch at 8:35 in the morning:)
Post a Comment