Our end of the summer adventures~
Seattle Zoo, Aquarium, delicious Seattle food, Farmer's Market, Friends!
The 509 County Fair =) Which is ALWAYS interesting!
WSU 1st home game of the year, Sella's, Pullman fun!
Peach Picking
- A couple things I want to mention about the county fair. I AM IN LOVE with Alpaca's and would have them as pets if I ever had land! They are so cute, have hypoallergenic fur, and make the sweetest sounds! Check out the HUGE angora one of the farmer's took out for the kids to pet, it was beautiful, and so soft!
- Pullman was so fun~first home game of the season. Shane & I always enjoy visiting our old stomping ground! It brings back so many great memories. Besides, that's were I fell in love with the man I'm married to =) We ate at one of our favorite pizza places, Sella's. The weather was perfect, and to much surprise, the Cougs won the game!
I'm ready for FaLL~for uggs, cozy oversized sweaters, hot tea, slippers, inside projects, the changing of the leaves, crisp air...
3 comments:
Hi Kelly..I really enjoyed your end of summer pictures and especially your comments on the cozy fall ahead. Aren't we lucky that we get to have all the four seasons! Kelly do you still have E mail address? I sent you a catch up letter last week but it came back undeliverable. Hope to hear from you soon.
xxxooo Auntie Mary
there's some pretty cute pictures of the kiddos!!! and what a Huge white furry rabbit that was at the fair! I'm sure the kids had fun. I like your last picture of the fair photo with the lights. looks vintage :)
I love the peach picking pictures, ahh, summer time...Glad you braved the fair again, any Shamwow! demos? Maybe Todd and I can get an alpaca for you when we get our farm animals if we stay here:) XO
Post a Comment