Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Minutes are worth more than money. Spend them wisely.

The quote above was written by Thomas P. Murphy. It wouldn't fit in the box above.
I couldn't resist placing the picture above as my header on the blog. I have been going through pictures we've taken in the Fall over the years and came across this one. It was taken 5 years ago! Hard to believe she was only 1 year old in that picture. I will always remember this. Olivia's first time exploring around Siemers pumpkin patch and picking out her 1st pumpkin. Could she just be little like that again for just a few minutes? I wish time could pause every now & then. She's such a BIG girl now, it's hard for me to swallow. Anyhow, I love the cuteness, her tiny hands(the fat pockets on them too,)the moment, the everything about this picture!

1 comment:

Aunt Mary said...

Hi Kelly..Great pictures through the years!! Our pumpkin patch is called Hutchisons..such sweet memories for both you and I to share.
I think spending time wisely is a constant challenge. My friend Helen, who lives life to the fullest, often reminds me how important it is to be 'present for the moment'. The first time it was after a lunch we had together!!!! when I was 'half-present' for her (distracted about something) and she needed a friend. I love her so much for telling me.
The very FIRST reminder I received was from Julie, who at 4 years of age, said to me when she was trying to tell me something "Don't just say Hmm..say it with words!"
Isn't life great!
Love you...Aunt Mary
Aunt Mary