It's very cute to hear his munchkin voice. Some of my favorite things to hear him say are mana (banana,) toast, wa wa, sta(star,) num num, bye bye, hello, hi, baby, uh oh, yaya, papa, tree. He says quite a bit for his young age. All three of my kids were super verbal so I'm not all that surprised. He will look at himself in the mirror and say baby, and I am trying to teach him his name. He is very good at baby sign language. He uses sign language to tell us all done, more, please, thank you, i love you. It's very sweet, and helpful when he gets frustrated! He has lots of cuteness going on around here lately. He is a L-O-V-E-R always giving us lots of hugs & kisses. When he hugs us he pats our backs with his tiny hands, so sweet! He also does this thing where he lifts our shirts up to look for our belly b's(belly button,) and then pokes them and giggles. Leo is a character. He is the typical 3rd child trying to keep up with his big sister and brother. Wants to be a big boy already. He doesn't really like to play with toys, if you hand him something from the kitchen, pots/pans and a wooden spoon, telephone, he's good to go. He is still very fascinated by airplanes.
This little babe also LOVES to eat!! He will eat 2 bowls of old fashioned oatmeal in the morning with a side or two of fruit, and whatever else we might be munching on. Oatmeal is one of his favorite breakfast foods. He's a true Hennessy and would eat tillamook cheese 24/7. He can't get enough of baby goldfish, would eat them all day if I let him do so. He pretty much loves any fresh fruit, but is very finicky about veggies, darn it. We are still working on incorporating more vegetables. Didn't have that problem with Liv or NJP so it's been different this time around. He will drink water out of cups, but if you give him milk he will gag and look at you like you've just tried to poison him. Probably because he still nurses, and won't like cows milk until he stops nursing, Liv was the same way. I remember crying wondering what she'd drink when I was done nursing her. Once she was fully weaned she transitioned just fine. I think Leo has a few more months before he'll stop nursing. Liv nursed for 18 months, Nolan 17.
I have always said Leo is one of the most happy, easy going babies, if he slept well, he'd be perfect! I guess I have to remember that most of the time he's a chill little dude.
He's still 100% a mama's boy! I'm in love with his honey colored curls that are so tightly wound, that he still has chubby little legs, hands, fingers, his dreamy long, dark eyelashes that curl up, beautiful blue eyes, buttermilk breath, his sweet smile & giggle. He is just sweet in so many ways. I can't get enough of him and wish he could stay little although that ship has sailed, he is growing up so fast in every way!

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment