
This is the first year in many that we didn't go to a beautiful tree farm out North. We have been spoiled because the Wells & Ruffs have known the owner of that land for years and years and we always tagged along with them to get our tree. Ted's trees are the best, the look, the smell, they are also soft. Not to mention he's a sweet man, and always invited us to his little cabin next to his home. Although most of the Daddy's got way too stressed with our 9 kids(total) running through the vintage cabin~touching, and occasionally breaking things ;) We usually just went inside for a quick treat and group photo. However, not this year, sad! Ted planted a new crop of trees and they are still wee things so it will probably take a couple years for them to get bigger. This year was quite different, still very memorable, for reasons I probably shouldn't mention....hahaha. Nonetheless we all got our trees, and I even got a tiny tree for my front porch. No snow this year, it was actually sunny, and beautiful up on the bluff as always. The kids enjoyed running around the orchard and playing hide & seek. Looking forward to decorating this prickly thing tomorrow with the munchkins. It's a tad early, but we always go right after Thanksgiving, it's just that Thanksgiving came early this year, so I'm a bit discombobulated.
 |
| Our tree, to the left behind Shane. Uh what is with my rather L-A-R-G-E looking hands? Especially the one on the left, looks like a boxing glove~lol! Go go gadget hands, my goodness! A funny illusion. |
 |
| My little bug, he was very curious about the trees. |
 |
| I would like to nibble on his face! |
 |
| Watching all the big kids play hide & seek. I have lots to post about this sweet faced boy. He is almost 16 months, yikes, and a small pain in my heart, it's going FAST. |
1 comment:
Ok so why in the heck are there signs all over north Spokane saying Theodore's Thicket has cut your own trees?! Our guys are in deep trouble, I knew we should've just called and asked!! There was even a cute sign saying they had a craft sale in the barn! Can't believe we could've gone there instead of the marijuana trailer with all the cats. I had to take a shower just thinking about that place. Oh well, guess we'll appreciate Ted's place even more now! xo
Post a Comment